Since I can't really abide a fairy tale without a clear point, I'm making a list of potential "morals of the story." This is what I have so far:
- Girls who wear red are whores.
- Even good girls will succumb to a wolf with big enough "teeth."
- A man who wants to eat a girl he just met is probably Big and Bad.
- If you get in trouble, you had better hope that a big lumberjack type happens along that can get you out of it.
- Men who wear flannel and carry axes are good guys, but they are not getting with the Hood.
- Grandmas get way more action than most people realize.
- When you sleep with someone, you are sleeping with everyone that person has ever slept with, probably including your grandmother.
- Your grandma might be a furry.
This is one screwed up story. I can't believe they tell this crap to children. So, any thoughts on which of these is the real moral? Any I've missed?
* This is why I never talk to people before I've had coffee.