Monday, November 30, 2009

Fun with graphs

I dare you to look at this graph and not have this song in your head for the rest of the day.

Okay, sorry. I know rickrolling is like, so last year*, but a student showed me this and it took me like a week to kill the worm. And we all know the rule: Chris does not suffer alone. Plus, it's a pie chart. And I love pie.

___________________________
* I also realize that "so last year" is like, so five years ago. And the "like" thing started in the 1980's, when the Internet had about 5 users. I'm old, I can't help it. You're lucky I didn't say it was groovy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh shit, now I'm fucked. Thanks a lot. I'll be humming in bed tonight..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... it's in my head. *sigh* Just grovey

    ReplyDelete